General Rules - No Exceptions
White's Haven Campground and the management will not be responsible for loss or damage due to theft or any other cause, accident or injury to persons or their property.
Current prices are for a family of four. Advance non-refundable deposit is required for reservations.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone and to eject anyone without a refund.
- 5 MPH Speed Limit
- Quiet hours 11PM - 8AM.
- Check Out Time 12noon Check in Time 3pm.
- All visitors must register at the office.
- Pets permitted as long as they are on a leash, quiet and cleaned up after
- NO Fireworks, firecrackers, or explosives.
- Campers responsible for their children, guests and pets.
- Alcoholic beverages and its effects are not to be displayed.
- Please help keep restrooms clean. Children are not to be left alone in the bathroom and there is to be no smoking, washing of dishes, pots & pans, pets, shoes or bathing suits in the bathroom.
- Do Not Move Fire RIngs. One fire ring and one picnic table per campsite. Please keep fires low and in the fire ring.
- No cutting, breaking, or trimming trees or branches. Do not stick axes, hatchets, knives, or nails in trees.
Do not cut, dig, or disturb any shrubs or vegetation. Firewood is for sale at office.
- NO swimming in the fishing pond. Children at pond must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- The campsites are litter free and returning your campsite to that condition will be greatly appreciated
- Only licensed and insured drivers can operate motorized vehicles within the campground.
Enjoy the Beauty of Western Pennsylvania and stay with us
at White's Haven Campground and Cabins!